Top 5 Reasons Why New Season Ranks Among the Best Methadone Clinics
Methadone clinics have a long history and proven track record in helping heroin and opioid use victims recover from the disease to live drug-free lives. While all methadone clinics are required to follow standard treatment protocols, not all uphold the highest quality in patient care and treatment effectiveness.
Patients, their families, medical professionals and public officials agree that New Season stands among the most effective treatment and recovery programs, and the following list details why it is ranked one of the best methadone clinics in the U.S.:
- Medically-supervised methadone treatment. Methadone is scientifically proven to be a safe method to weaning the body off other drugs such as heroin and other opioids. New Season’s trained team of medical professionals prescribe the proper dosage of methadone and regularly monitor results. New Season has been providing opioid addiction disease treatment and recovery for more than 30 years, and statistics show a 90% rate of improvement for their patients.
- Customized treatment plans. New Season provides each patient with a comprehensive and individually-tailored clinical treatment plan, thus employing a well-rounded approach to dealing with the various medical conditions and multiple challenges that any victim may face. New Season establishes and follows effective treatments for long-term recovery that are customized to each individual’s medical history and personal circumstances.
- Comprehensive recovery. New Season extends the highest quality medical care for the full duration of a patient’s unique recovery period. There is no set limit on how long a person should remain in treatment. Throughout the duration of treatment, New Season treats the whole patient, connecting them to community resources, teaching social skills, providing guidance toward employment and establishing continuum of care for other heath issues.
- Well-trained and compassionate medical staff. New Season employs highly skilled and caring staff members, understanding that the quality of each patient’s experience rests in the hands of the treatment team. New Season’s counselors understand the gravity and reality of opioid addiction disease. Each patient is treated with the utmost respect and attentiveness. New Season is an accredited facility with qualified staff members holding professional certifications and years of hands-on experience.
- Effective communication. New Season’s diverse team of counselors, therapists, nurses and doctors effectively communicate as a cohesive team to ensure each patient is afforded a well understood and universally employed approach to treatment.
In conclusion, New Season ranks among the best methadone clinics nationwide because a wide-range of services are offered that treat not only the symptoms of drug addiction but also the root causes. To consult a medical professional about methadone treatment, contact New Season today at 1-877-284-7074.