If you or someone you know are in need of opioid addiction treatment, contact us today!
Medical Director Employment
Now hiring medical directors.
New Season is in need of board certified or board eligible physicians for Medical Director positions nationwide. Must have a current and active state license and an active DEA license schedule II, III C with the ability to prescribe burprenorphine.
- Competitive hourly pay rates
- Part-time positions with flexible hours
- New physician orientation & review of Medication-Assisted Treatment
- We cover medical malpractice related to New Season responsibilities
- Performing intake history and physical examinations, annual assessments and review of all laboratory results for all patients
- Ongoing individualized patient treatment evaluations with clinic teams and patient medication change orders as needed
- Referral of patients to appropriate healthcare providers for medical/mental health conditions other than opioid dependence
Every day I wake up, I look forward to coming to work. I have inherited the best staff. In addition, I see the fruits of my labor, while there is a lot of work daily and my whirlwind is always going , I am fulfilled as I see the daily accomplishments, success. I go home daily feeling that I contributed to the health of my organization and I am thinking always of what I can do tomorrow for a positive and better outcome.