New Season Mason Treatment Center
818 Reading Road
Mason, OH 45040
Call 1-877-284-7074 to schedule an appointment.
The New Season Mason Treatment Center provides affordable counseling for drug and alcohol addiction in and around North Cincinnati to Mason, Hamilton, Springdale, Sharonville, Blue Ash, Kenwood, Loveland, Norwood, Lebanon, Monroe, Fairfield and Milford. Our substance abuse counselors work with each individual patient to create a custom plan for recovery that works specifically with their needs.
Counseling and Treatment Service Costs
- Individual Counseling $20 (or as low as $3 for qualifying patients)
- Group Counseling $10 (or as low as $3 for qualifying patients)
- Admission Fee $20
- Urine Drug Test (UDS) GC-MS testing $30
- Urine Drug Test (UDS) retesting $10
Some patients may qualify for a discount based on their family size and annual income. To determine eligibility for discounts, please contact your New Season counselor. If eligible, treatment fees will be offered on a sliding fee and the discount will apply to all services at the New Season Treatment Center only.
New Season treatment professionals are specialized in addressing a wide range of substance use disorders including, but not limited to:
Prescription medications * Alcohol * Tobacco * Marijuana * Heroin * Fentanyl * Cocaine * Methamphetamines
Counseling Services for Drug & Alcohol Addiction Treatment
There are five primary outpatient treatment services to help patients achieve optimal treatment outcomes and achieve their treatment goals.
- Assessment - working with the patient to understand their current wellness status including physical, psychological and emotional health, history and challenges.
- Individual and Group Counseling - ongoing dialogue with patient(s) to uncover areas of opportunity for next steps in achieving better health outcomes.
- Crisis Intervention - supporting patient, families and the community to provide support when needed.
- Community Resources Referrals - connecting patients and families to community providers that assist people with housing, food, transportation, employment and other needs.
- Medical Referrals - we work with a large network of hospitals, doctors and mental health institutions to offer patients continuum of care that treats the whole patient.
How to Get Started
We accept all patients 18 years and older who have a substance use disorder. Call our 24-hour toll-free number at 1-877-284-7074 to schedule the first appointment for admission at our Mason, OH location.
Mon and Wed: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tue and Thu: 10:00am - 7:00pm
Fri and Sat: 8:00am - noon
Sun & Holidays: Closed