Columbus West Metro Treatment Center
1389 Georgesville Road
Columbus, OH 43228
New Season Columbus West Metro Treatment Center provides opioid addiction treatment and recovery services in Columbus Ohio and surrounding areas including Bexley, Upper Arlington, Whitehall, Lincoln Village, Grove City, Gahanna, Blacklick Estates, Worthington, Powell, Westerville, Dublin, New Albany, Granville, Grandview, Circleville, Asheville, Orient, and Lancaster.
New Season Columbus is one of the newest members of the New Season family and has a dedicated team of addiction specialists to support more patients in opioid treatment. The outpatient program includes medication-assisted treatment, counseling, and all the services listed below. Treatment plans are tailored to meet each individual's needs.
Our Services for Opioid Addiction Treatment:
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) - such as Methadone, Buprenorphine or Suboxone to address withdrawal symptoms and cravings
- Counseling: individual one-on-one, group, and family
- Medically supervised withdrawal
- Lab tests
- Convenient outpatient services
- A wide range of support services, giving guidance to each patient on how to connect with community resources including housing, child care, employment counseling and training and assistance with GED programs
- Helping patients develop social skills
- Take-home benefits after meeting key criteria
We now accept CareSource Medicaid.
Mon - Fri: 5:00am - 1:30pm
Sat: 6:30am - 8:30am
Mon - Fri: 5:00am - 10:00am
Sat: 6:30am - 8:00am